- CSR chip from UK, makes the sound quality better, you can hear the voice in a noisy condition as well.
- No need to press the PPT button to start a talk, instead, you can use it handsfree by putting it into your pocket or armband case. It's great to be applied in below situation: engineering work, aerial, motorcycle riding, skiing etc.
- Support 4 referees to talk at the same time!
- After the Bluetooth pairing, other wireless signal cannot connect to or affect the intercom!
- National IP65 waterproof, protect the intercom from water and rain.
- 2 x FBIM Main Units
- 2 x Bluetooth Referee Headsets
- 2x USB charging cables
- 2 x Allen Wrenches
- 2 x Screw drivers
- 1 x User Manual
- 2 x Armband Case
I purchased two FBIMS for use while flat-water kayaking. I'm hearing impaired and my wife's soft voice doesn't carry very far over open water. The FBIMS are a great solution for our needs. The range is limited with the transceiver in a pocket of our PFDs, and pairing will drop if we get too far apart, but as soon as we get within range, pairing and communications are automatically restored, currently, the longest intercom distance tested is up to 810 meters, worth recommending!.
I bought 2. They worked well. I broke one of the antennas on one unit. My fault, yet it seems to have broken rather easily. I wouldn't hold this against the company, however. Just know they aren't super-sturdy.
Our officiating crew decided to invest in this referee intercom, and we've been thrilled with the results. It allows for seamless communication during games, which is essential for making accurate calls. The range is more than sufficient, even on large fields, and the battery life lasts for an entire day of officiating. It's a bit pricey, but it's a worthwhile investment for any serious officiating team.
I'm a referee for a local football league, and I've been using the EJEAS FBIM referee intercom for the past few months. I'm really impressed with it so far.
The first thing I noticed is how easy it is to set up. The instructions are clear and concise, and I had it up and running in minutes.
The sound quality is excellent. I can hear my fellow referees clearly, even when we're spread out across the field. The noise cancellation is also great, so I don't have to worry about background noise interfering with our conversations.
The battery life is also impressive. I've been using it for several hours at a time, and I've never had to worry about running out of power.
Overall, I'm very happy with the EJEAS FBIM referee intercom. It's a great way to stay connected with my fellow referees and make sure that games are run smoothly.