- Between 2 riders among 6 riders
- Max talking range: 80000m
- Talking time: 18 hours
- Standby time: 260 hours
- Bluetooth Version: BT 5.1
- Battery Capacity: 850 mAh
- Charging time: About 3 hours
- 3.5mm line-in for external audio device
- IP65 Waterproof (can't be use in raining more than 3 minutes and cannot drop it in water)
- Bluetooth Motorcycle helmet intercom with talking range up to 800 meters
- Full Duplex Wireless Bluetooth Handsfree intercom commnunication
- Up to Pair 6 Riders & Talk Between Any 2 of them at a time
- With DSP noise cancellation, you could hear clearly at a speed up to 120km/h
- Long battery life, 3 hours charging to full and Up to 18 hours talking time
- With Stereo Bluetooth Headset, supports stereo music/Audio navigation from GPS, Auto answer the call.
- Ultrasonic integral molding, Better water resistance, could be used in all weather.
- Hands free communication. you can pair with other 5 persons.
- Suit for most motorcycle helmets (Full-face / Half-face)
- Works good with referee headset for football match(3-4pcs to make a referee group)
- Auto answer phone calls-defaulted setting, cannot cancel this.
- Redial the last phone by the intercom
- Ideal for open face helmet, half face helmet, flip front helmet and full face helmet.
- 1 x V6 Bluetoot Headset
- 1 x Ear Speaker and Microphone
- 1 x Helmet Clamp
- 1 x Adhesive Earphone Pads
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Allen Wrench
- 2 x Screws for Helmet Clamp
- 1 x USB Cable (3.5mm)
The build quality is very good from my point of view. Came with several clamps to attach it to helmet.
Easy install - easy operation
They look great!!
I just needed something to communicate with my friends wile riding and this thing does exactly what I was looking for easy to install
I cam talk to my friends even when we are a couple of blocks apart it does have a decent range I give 5 stars because of the price! Best you can find!
I bought this to put on my dirt helmet. Sound quality is good for phone calls and music. The clip that was supplied fits my helmet (Fly Kinetic),
My only complaint so far is that the buttons are a bit small to find while riding at first. However, once you remember where they are, it isn't a big deal.