- Bluetooth Motorcycle helmet intercom with talking range up to 800 meters
- Full Duplex Wireless Bluetooth intercom communication system
- Up to Pair 6 Riders & Talk Between Any 2 of them at a time
- With DSP noise cancellation, you could hear clearly at a speed up to 120km/h
- Long battery life, 3 hours charging to full and Up to 18 hours talking time
- With Stereo Bluetooth Headset, supports stereo music/Audio navigation from GPS, Auto answer the call.
- Ultrasonic integral molding, Better water resistance, could be used in all weather.
- Hands free communication. you can pair with other 5 persons.
- Suit for most motorcycle helmets (Full-face / Half-face)
- Works good with referee headset for football match(3-4pcs to make a referee group)
- Auto answer phone calls-defaulted setting, cannot cancel this.
- Redial the last phone by the intercom
- Ideal for open face helmet, half face helmet, flip front helmet and full face helmet.
In one disassemble part of the helmet pads, in the other without disassembling anything installed. I have tried one, the music well, and the calls too, it is necessary to test them en route and it is necessary to try the second helmet, and to see that such is heard running between Helmets…
Very good! Sophisticated packaging, it was easy to install, clear sound even at 110 km/h, connects immediately with the phone, plays music, navigation, perfect.
This Motorcycle Bluetooth Intercom Headset is still new for me. So far it has work satisfactory, I had a little problem to get the volume up and I Googled for this difficulty and I found that several people had the same problem. It has six channel and it looks like that the main channel is to connect to the passenger and you can use the other channels for GPS, Phone and also to communicate with another bike. The instruction manual is very limited and the translation is not that good at all. You have to figure it out on your own. So far in general I like but I am still a little skeptical about this product. I took my chance for the price, instead to spend hundred of dollars with Senna for example. For the price it worth the risk and I am OK.
My main concerns for a headset were simply for the audio for music and battery life, I wasn’t really interested in the rider communication features or the need to receive calls, was looking for a no-frills model that would get the job done. I’ve already done an 8 Hr. ride and my battery life is holding strong at 80%. Awesome product, great sound quality. Highly recommend, would buy again.